The Greater Rochester area is a stronger, more vibrant and caring community because of not-for-profit leadership excellence within our member organizations.
Welcome to the Council of Agency Executives!
We are a membership association for leaders of nonprofit organizations in the Greater Rochester area of Upstate New York. Member benefits include educational programs, information sharing, inspiration and support to nonprofit executives who strive to lead with excellence. Our programs feature community leaders, experts, and other members sharing experiences. And of course, networking is always part of our programs.
We hope you'll join us!
2021 CEO/ED Programs
- January 13- Understanding Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
- February 11- Round-table Conversations on DEI
- March 4 - Transitioning your Office Space after Covid
- March 18 - Incorporating DEI in Board Succession Planning
- April 8 - IT Compliance
- May 13 & 27 - Safe Space Trainings
- June 10 - Legal Updates for Nonprofits
- June 24 - RMAPI Updates
- July 15 - New Financial Regulations for Nonprofits
- August 2 - Understanding Salary Compression
- August 17 - Congressman Joe Morelle
- August 19 - CEO/ED Summer Social
- September 9 - Legislator Jeremy Cooney
- October - Annual Meeting & Awards Breakfast
- November - TBD
- December TBD
Networking with Peers
No one understands the challenges of being a CEO like another CEO. The Council offers access to peers in other fields, of varying tenure, and with a wide range services and sizes. Whatever the issue, one of our members has experience with it.
The Council promotes continuous improvement as a process and a style of management. Educational programs can help improve your management skills, as well as bring best practices to your organization.