The Council of Agency Executives
Welcome! The Council of Agency Executives is an association of chief executives of not-for-profit organizations in the Greater Rochester area of Upstate New York. The Council provides many member benefits, including networking opportunities, education, information, inspiration and support to the nonprofit executive who strives to lead with excellence.
To accomplish this, we provide programs featuring community leaders, area management experts, and our members as presenters. Programs range from bi-monthly Council meetings to smaller roundtables and colloquia; meetings with governmental officials; establishing affinity groups based on interest area; occasional social and special events, such as our Annual Meeting and Annual Leadership Conference.
Please look through these pages to learn more about us, who our members are, and how you might become a member.
Remaining 2016-2017 programs:
- Tuesday May 16 at noon at Rochester Educational Opportunity Center (venue change this month only) COAE & RMAPI: Let's Work on this together! Click to register and please indicate if you’d like to purchase lunch for $8.
- Friday June 16 from 8 to 10 am at Irondequoit County Club: Annual Meeting, Breakfast & Awards. Click to register and pay by CC. See below to pay check.
NOT A MEMBER? Call 585.301.8383 or email email@example.com for information about attending an upcoming program as a guest.
- Greater Rochester Health Foundation
- RocCity Coalition - Attracting & retaining young professionals
- Dr. Tim Kneeland/Persepctives on the election
- Corinda Crossdale/Dept for Human Services
- Fran Weisberg/United Way
- Employment Laws
- Carol Tegas/Fingerlakes Performing Provider System
- County Executive Cheryl Dinolfo
- Wade Norwood reviewing the NYS Budget
- Kim VanCamp and Dr. Don Kamin on the NYS Judicial System
- Soclal Media 101: Facebook & Twitter for Nonprofits